website | twitter

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

OBJ importer

OBJ importer Posted by Hello Finally, I have finished an OBJ importer with PIC image texture. In the fact, the importer lacks some important features like smoothing and normals handling. But I can get a brief snap shot to find out next goal of TVML. Kidawara-san required me special functions on TVML, kinds of network support and interactive user interface, which is not in original TVML. So I have to pursuit how to implement such feature. Anyway, today's result is on Squeakmap; http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/0d9b7a69-b789-4490-8c59-24fa32a67af7 (I post the announce to Croquet-list but it didn't delivered yet).

1 comment:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.