website | twitter

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

English first / Japanese first

Now I am writing a paper for C5 conference at next year. My theme is about last workshop and its concept, prospect, and impact of development. At first, I was thinking that I wrote about Croquet, but I couldn't do because the part of what I know about Croquet was too practical. Probably if I am going to use Croquet for actual workshop next year, I can write some article of it. Anyway, I am writing in Japanese. At first I was trying write in English, but I couldn't as my brain was confused. So I decided writing in Japanese first, then translating in English. I don't know sure the way of the writing is better, but the fact is I have not much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.