website | twitter

Friday, October 01, 2004

3DS Max Trial

As I couldn't understand the meaning of ASE file, I installed trial version of 3DS Max again. Actually I have installed it before, and I had to reinstall Windows. It was a good opportunity to clean up because my hard drive is almost full by junk. Perhaps if I have another chance dealing with the 3dsmax, it would be better to have the license, but now what I need is just to know how is the basic concept of 3dsmax and how the inner structure is organized as ascii file. Anyway, to make very very simple example again, I found my misunderstanding about the representation of mesh translation soon. But difficult point is rotation. Showing rotation is something different against quaternion, or simple combination of axis and angle. This work is like cryptanalysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.